This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are uploaded by third-party services that appear on our pages. Cookies will only be stored on your device if they are strictly necessary for the website to operate properly. For all other types of cookies we need your consent, i.e., by activating the corresponding box.
We also use (1) web analytics cookies to measure and analyse user browsing on our website, and (2) social buttons so you can easily share our content (Facebook “Like” button, Google + “Share” button and Twitter “Tweet” button).
CAUTION: BY CLICKING THESE BUTTONS THE USER MUST LOG IN ON THE SOCIAL NETWORK; OTHERWISE THIS IMPLIES A TRANSFER OF DATA AND CO-RESPONSIBILITY;
- The website administrator and the assignee are jointly responsible for the collection and transfer of the data to the third party (e.g., Facebook).
- The duty of information corresponds to the website administrator because this is the point where data is collected and the person with a direct relationship with the visitor, but only with respect to collection and transfer, and not in what the supplier does for themselves at their own risk.
- The website administrator must guarantee that cookies (ours and third-party) will be effectively blocked if the user does not give consent.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your device through the website. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to work properly, store and retrieve information about the user’s browsing habits or their device and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their device, may be used to recognise the user.
TYPES OF COOKIE
• Technical and functional cookies: these are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
• Analytical cookies: these collect information on the use made of the website.
• Preferences and personalisation cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria on the user’s device,
• such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
• Social cookies: those necessary for external social networks.
• Advertising and behavioural cookies: these collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting).
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
Necessary cookies activate basic functions such as page browsing and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Used to check whether the user’s browser supports cookies.
Statistical cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and providing information anonymously.
Collects data about the number of times a user has visited the website in addition to the dates of the first visit and the most recent. Used by Google Analytics.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors on web pages. The intention is to display relevant and engaging ads for the individual user.
Used by Google DoubleClick to record and report on the user’s actions on the website after viewing or clicking on one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the effectiveness of an ad and presenting user-specific ads.
Preference cookies allow the website to remember information that changes the way the page behaves or how it looks, such as your preferred language or the region in which you are located.
Remember the language chosen by a user to view a web page.
These are buttons that allow you to share the content of the website on your social networks (Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin, with your consent and login) through systems fully managed by these social networks, as well as resources (e.g., videos) and material found on our website, which is also provided and managed entirely by a third party.
If you do not accept these cookies, you will not be able to share our content through the buttons, and where appropriate, you will not be able to view third-party content that we have embedded on the site.
Unclassified cookies are cookies for which we are still in the process of classifying, together with individual cookie providers.
You may allow, know, block or delete the cookies stored on your device using the options configuration in the browser on your computer.
Changing the configuration of acceptance of cookies could hinder browsing and subtract functionality from our website. Even so, if you want more information about the configuration, consult the web pages pertaining to the various browsers:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/ph/807/es-es